BABY GROW BAG 0-6 MONTHS FLORAL
evCushy Sleeping bags have been designed with the needs of our youngest children in mind.
High-quality cotton and anti-allergic silicone filling ensure maintaining the right temperature during sleep. When sleeping in our grow bag, the child is neither overheated nor chilled.
The sleeping bag is equipped with a zip, so you can easily change the diaper without waking the baby. Our sleeping bags have been sewn in such a way so as not to restrict movement, at the same time preventing our baby from kicking off the blankets. Your baby will be covered all the time!
Sleeping bags are dedicated for children from 0 to 6 months.
- Wash at 30 degrees,
- can be ironed up to 110 degrees.
- 100% best quality cotton.
- • the filling is hypoallergenic, breathable, silicone nonwoven - elastic and soft.
- the filling is sewn inside to the outer fabric, thanks to which it does not move during use and washing.
- Cotton and print are certified by OEKO-TEX 100 class I.
- Aesthetic, precise sewing guarantees long-term pleasure from use.
- Design covered by Copyright Protection.
REPUBLIC OF IRELAND
Est. Delivery Time
36 - 52 hrs
Standard Express Shipping cost:
Orders up to €65 - €3.95
all orders over €65 - FREE of charge
Attention: We temporarily are not shipping to UK.
Est. Delivery Time
Shipping is calculated at the checkout and varies by order
IMPORTANT: Its essential that all orders placed include a valid 'Contact Telephone Number' for the delivery address or for the person receiving the item. This is necessary to avoid potential delays or problems with your delivery.
Shipping Disclaimer: All of our parcels are sent via a 3rd party registered courier service to ensure prompt and convenient delivery and all parcels are fully insured and tracked. While we endeavour to ensure that all parcels are delivered within the specified time frame, 'evCushy can not be held responsible for delays due to adverse weather conditions or other courier/technical related issues outside of our control
For Information on Returns - Please click here >