BABY SLEEP POD - DELUXE - PINK VELVET
Baby Sleeping Pod - DeLuxe -
Large, double-sided Baby Sleeping Pod - 50 x 90 cm ( 19.68 x 35,43 inch)
Size: 50 x 90 cm, ( 19.68 x 35,43 inch)
Sleeping area: 30 x 70 cm, (11.81 x 27.56 inch)
weight about 1.1 kg
Boarding depth 15 cm (5.9 inch)
Fabric: 100% VELVET
Children love to be cuddled and swaddled, especially the youngest ones- babies and newborns. Our Baby Sleeping Pod wraps your baby and makes him/her feel coSy and comfortable. The soft material provides comfort, a sense of security and warmth.
The Baby Sleeping Pod perfectly wraps the infant and limits the space around, making the baby feel safe and confident as in her mommy's tummy.
The Baby Sleeping Pod can be used in many ways:
- In the crib - the Baby Sleeping Pod provides protection against the hard rungs of the bed, and the high edges of the Baby Sleeping Pod facilitate laying the child on the side, which is very important, for example, when baby has a re-flux or is spitting up.
- On the couch/sofa - the Baby Sleeping Pod provides protection against rolling down, of course, provided that the child does not move or sit down,
- On the carpet - a soft Baby Sleeping Pod will serve as a recliner when we want our child to be everywhere with us,
- In the parents' bed - the Baby Sleeping Pod provides a safe space for the baby, protects against rolling, crushing or disappearing under the quilt (we recommend especially to mothers who sleep with their loved ones),
- During trips - a soft Baby Sleeping Pod can easily be rolled up and packed into a car, it will come in handy during longer visits to family and friends,
- In the buggies - the Baby Sleeping Pod may serve as an additional mattress, cover the baby and absorb shock during walks,
- Instead of the tight wrappers - in the Baby Sleeping Pod the infant can freely arrange the legs which is very important for the proper development of the hip joints (especially with the recommendation of "wide diapers").
We dedicate the Baby Sleeping Pod to babies from birth to 7-9 months (the internal length of the sleeping area is 70 cm), but it is enough to untie the strings at the bottom to make more space (up to 90 cm) and the Baby Sleeping Pod can last even longer.
In the first weeks of the baby's life, we recommend squeezing the Baby Sleeping Pod so that it can wrap your baby as much as possible. In the following weeks, the Baby Sleeping Pod can be loosen and individually adapted to the needs of your child. Cotton cord ensures the regulation of the size of the Baby Sleeping Pod , and the use of two designs and the possibility of their inversion provides visual stimulation of the baby and makes the bed interesting for him to observe. Our Baby Sleeping Pod grows with its proud owner!
The Baby Sleeping Pod perfectly serves the older babies also, becoming the perfect space for playing, lying on the tummy and the first exercises - lifting the head or reaching for the rattles and toys. If you untie the strings the Baby Sleeping Pod becomes a changing table/mat.
Our Baby Sleeping Pod has one of the thickest sides among baby nests available for sale. The edges are soft, filled with an anti allergic elastic silicone , so they can be freely formed with a string. Whether the Baby Sleeping Pod is more compressed or loose - it retains its shape, the edges "do not flap".
evCushy Baby Sleeping Pod are designed and made in European Union. We use certified materials of European origin and they are hand made - with love and attention to details and safety - All For Our Little loved Ones.
Instructions for use:
- Can be machine washed on a delicate cycle or hand wash at 30ºC
- Do not spin
- NO ironing
- Use delicate detergents
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
Our Baby Sleeping Pod are 100% hand made. Thanks to our devotion to the highest standards , you can be sure that they are made at the highest level, with attention to every detail and with the utmost care. Baby Sleeping Pod do not contain hard elements, they are soft and at the same time elastic and completely safe for infants.
Anti allergic silicone used by us to fill the edges of the Baby Sleeping Pod and silicone ovate, which we used to fill the mattress are certified: STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®