Why to chose a baby sleeping bag ?
To ensure that your little one can sleep safely and securely at night and during the day, you should definitely use a suitable baby sleeping bag. A baby sleeping bag has become a basic piece of essentials for newborns. If you use a duvet, it can easily happen that the baby's blanket is pulled over the face, causing overheating. In addition, in a suitable baby sleeping bag, your baby sleeps in a safe position on her/his back and is less likely to turn into the risky prone position.
At the same time, a evCushy bag sleep sack offers enough freedom of movement and keeps your little darling's body temperature constant. This means your baby doesn't have to sweat at night, nor does she/he get cold, no matter what the room temperature or time of year. And you, as parents, can also sleep peacefully.
Choose the right weight (TOG thickness) . How warm should your baby's sleeping bag be?
Our baby sleeping bags are made according to the weight of the filling. The filling of anti-allergic silicone non-woven fabric with a weight of 150g/m2 is the correspondent to English TOG system. EvCushy Sleeping bags 2.5 Tog - 150g/m2 is best suited for all year round.
Our baby sleeping bags come in two different TOGs/weights: 2.5 TOG,1 TOG. The TOG or weight of a baby sleeping bag determines how thick it is and therefore how warm it will keep your baby or toddler during the night. The higher the TOG rating (weight) the warmer the baby sleeping bag and the lower the TOG rating, the cooler the sleeping bag.
The right size of the baby sleeping bag.
evCushy sleeping bags are available in variable sizes. When choosing the right size sleeping bag for your child, it is important to remember that they should be able to kick and wriggle freely in the sleeping bag. Ideally babies feet should be positioned at 3/4 of the sleeping bag, leaving the bottom quarter of the sleeping bag empty.
For Sizes 60cm and 75 cm refer to our Sleeping Bag COLLECTION For Sleeping Bags with Feet 12-24 and 24-36 MONTHS
It is particularly important to pay attention to the size of the neckline so that your darling cannot slip into the sleeping bag, as would be the case if the neckline were too large, and so that there is no danger of strangulation due to a neckline that is too narrow.
In addition, the armholes must fit the size of the sleeping bag - armholes that are too big cause more heat loss and there is a risk that your baby can slip into the sleeping bag while sleeping.
evCushy baby sleeping bags are made with not much gap between the sizes to ensure they are safe to use and baby will not slip inside. Choosing the right size of the sleeping bag is very important
Why evCushy Baby Sleeping Sack?
Here are just a few reasons why you should buy an evCushy sleeping bag:
- evCushy has much experience in designing and creating safe baby accessories, Our products are designed by mums and loved by babies!
- We have a huge range of sleeping bags to choose from, in various fantastic designs for girls and boys
- They can be machine-washed and tumble-dried
- evCushy sleeping bags are made from 100% pure cotton, making them super-soft and ideal for sensitive baby skin
- You can design your own choice of colour & pattern to add personal touch to your sleeping bag with our Made To Order Service. Made to Order service can take up to 4 weeks, you choose the colour and the design which makes your baby sleeping bag a perfect gift for newborns, birthdays and other special occasions!
- We pride ourselves on providing you with excellent customer service and are on hand to answer any questions you might have relating to your purchase. Please feel free to contact us