Our Clever Baby sleeping pod is double-sided with the outer dimensions- 50 x 90 cm (19.68 x 35,43 inch)
Sleeping area: 30 x 70 cm, (11.81 x 27.56 inch)
weight about 1.1 kg
Boarding depth 12 cm (4.72 inch)
Color / pattern: woodland , unicorn, polka dot
Fabric: 100% Cotton
Children love to be cuddled and swaddled, especially the youngest ones- babies and newborns. Our Baby Nest wraps your baby and makes him/her feel cosy and comfortable. The soft material provides comfort, a sense of security and warmth.
The Baby Nest perfectly wraps the infant and limits the space around, making the baby feel safe and confident as in her mommy's tummy.
The Baby Nest can be used in many ways:
- In the crib - the Baby Nest provides protection against the hard rungs of the bed, and the high edges of the Baby Nest facilitate laying the child on the side, which is very important, for example, when baby has a re-flux or is spitting up.
- On the couch/sofa - the Baby Nest provides protection against rolling down, of course, provided that the child does not move or sit down,
- On the carpet - a soft Baby Nest will serve as a recliner when we want our child to be everywhere with us,
- In the parents' bed - the Baby Nest provides a safe space for the baby, protects against rolling, crushing or disappearing under the quilt (we recommend especially to mothers who sleep with their loved ones),
- During trips - a soft baby Nest can easily be rolled up and packed into a car, it will come in handy during longer visits to family and friends,
- In the buggies - the Baby Nest may serve as an additional mattress, cover the baby and absorb shock during walks,
- Instead of the tight wrappers - in the Baby Nest the infant can freely arrange the legs which is very important for the proper development of the hip joints (especially with the recommendation of "wide diapers").
We dedicate the Baby Nest to babies from birth to 7-9 months (the internal length of the sleeping area is 70 cm), but it is enough to untie the strings at the bottom to make more space (up to 90 cm) and the Baby Nest can last even longer.
In the first weeks of the baby's life, we recommend squeezing the Baby Nest so that it can wrap your baby as much as possible. In the following weeks, the baby Nest can be loosen and individually adapted to the needs of your child. Cotton cord ensures the regulation of the size of the Baby Nest, and the use of two designs and the possibility of their inversion provides visual stimulation of the baby and makes the bed interesting for him to observe. Our Baby Nest grows with its proud owner!
The Baby Nest perfectly serves the older babies also, becoming the perfect space for playing, lying on the tummy and the first exercises - lifting the head or reaching for the rattles and toys. If you untie the strings the Baby Nest becomes a changing table/mat.
Our Baby Nest has one of the thickest sides among baby nests available for sale. The edges are soft, filled with an anti allergic elastic silicone , so they can be freely formed with a string. Whether the Baby Nest is more compressed or loose - it retains its shape, the edges "do not flap".
Lovinghats Baby Nest are designed in Ireland and made in European Union. We use certified materials of European origin and they are hand made - with love and attention to details and safety - All For Our Little loved Ones.
The Baby Nest can be accompanied by other Lovinghats products - soft qiults& pillows - so that your baby's space is harmonious and creates a coherent whole.
Instructions for use:
- Hand wash at 30ºC
- Do not spin
- Iron cotton fabric at a temperature of up to 110 ° C
- Use delicate detergents
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
Our Baby Nest are 100% hand made. Thanks to our devotion to the highest standards , you can be sure that they are made at the highest level, with attention to every detail and with the utmost care. Baby Nest do not contain hard elements, they are soft and at the same time elastic and completely safe for infants.
Anti allergic silicone used by us to fill the edges of the Baby Nest and silicone ovate, which we used to fill the mattress are certified: STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®