Reversible Romper Sleeping Bag with feet - Safari
Baby & toddler sleeping bag with feet.
evCushy Sleeping Bags with Feet are the ideal alternative to regular baby sleeping bags, with more freedom of movement when sleeping, running, crawling and playing
- Reversible design - you get two looks for the price of one
- made from cotton, which is particularly good for babies with sensitive skin, allergies or eczema
- The zip is opened from top to bottom and the slider is at the top when closed. It has a chin guard at the lock
- Innovative design – ideal for active babies and toddlers, feet can be covered for extra warmth while sleeping
- Freedom to move around whilst enjoying the comfort of a sleeping bag
- 1.0 Tog, not padded – suitable for room temperatures between 19 - 24 degrees
- The safest way for babies to sleep – no additional blankets or covers required
- 1-2 years - 86cm x 34cm
- 3- 4 years - 96cm x 36cm
For the proper size measure the child from the shoulder to the feet.
Material & Care
- Made of 95% cotton and 5% elastyne - comfy and stretchy, certified according to Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Handmade in EU
- 1.0 Tog, not padded – Suitable for warmer weather & room temperatures between 19 - 24 degrees
- Cotton may shrink with washing because it is not treated with any chemicals
- For the first wash, use a cold wash cycle or maximum temperature of 30 degrees
- Wash with normal or mild non-biological detergent
- Before washing, close the zip all the way to prevent it from catching or snagging
- Wash with similar colours
- Reshape whilst damp
- Air dry or tumble dry on low heat
Why is it worth to have our sleeping bag?
- Your child will love it as it gives them freedom of movement when sleeping, running, crawling and playing
- Your child will be covered all night long
- your child will be safe during the sleep (he/she will not cover his mouth)
- you create good sleeping habits
- you give parents a good night's sleep - this is one of the most common problems - is the child properly covered?
Our products are made with certified materials with Oeko Tex Standard 100 which means they are safe for babies and children.
evCushy sleeping bags are made in EU . We use the highest quality cotton fabric of European origin. All the cotton fabric and silicone wool, which we use to fill the sleeping bag are certified: STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
All our sleeping bags are handmade with great attention to details .
REPUBLIC OF IRELAND
Est. Delivery Time
If you buy item's in stock - 36 - 52 hrs
If you buy items on a pre - order delivery time is 4 weeks. It is usually the items that we make for you.
Standard Express Shipping cost:
Orders up to €25 - €3.95
Orders from €25.01 to €74.99- €7.95
All orders from €75 - FREE of charge
Attention: We temporarily are not shipping to UK.
Est. Delivery Time
Shipping is calculated at the checkout and varies by order
IMPORTANT: Its essential that all orders placed include a valid 'Contact Telephone Number' for the delivery address or for the person receiving the item. This is necessary to avoid potential delays or problems with your delivery.
Shipping Disclaimer: All of our parcels are sent via a 3rd party registered courier service to ensure prompt and convenient delivery and all parcels are fully insured and tracked. While we endeavour to ensure that all parcels are delivered within the specified time frame, 'evCushy can not be held responsible for delays due to adverse weather conditions or other courier/technical related issues outside of our control
For Information on Returns - Please click here >